Heh, I am ashamed to say my ears pricked up during this ad as well -
"Detroit techno??? what?? what? where?? who? huh??"  ;))

The guy rattles off a list of genres to put onto the "super-combo" minidisc.

Its just a pity that when the customer puts the disc in and starts listening
that the music isn't "Sandwiches" or some Recloose, but I guess Sony's
knowledge only stretches so far...

Respect
JasonB