> automat - droid
> (italo before italo was italo! covered umpteen times, and apparently
> appeared early on as the theme to a brazillian tv news show...nice!!

Funny you mention the TV thing, last time I was scouring Gramaphone in Chicago
for used italo, Andy Moy (one of the oldest school employees there, really nice
guy too) was telling me that back in the early 80's on ABC Sports they were
used to use italo tracks by Trilogy and Dharma to use as intro music to the
sports shows... so appropriate that for that highghtened "dramatic cheese"
factor ...