"Martijn de Blaauw" wrote:
> Found this in my mailbox this morning...thought some of you
> might like to know!

Good Lord ... I think my depression over missing Sonar just lifted.
God bless you for posting this, Martijn  :-)

> Exclusive: Double Kraftwerk gig in Paris
> Kraftwerk has been confirmed to play 2 concerts in Paris.
> The dates are September 25th and 26th and take place at the
> fest "La Cité de la Musique" at La Villette.  In an attempt to
> question the growing thirst for technology it presents an exceptional
> concert by Kraftwerk, the legendary electronic group founded in
> Düsseldorf.  Be sure not to miss this event as it will be a unique
> event to see the band live at work!  Check the address below to purchase your
> tickets!
> - La Cité de la Musique -
> http://www.cite-musique.fr

3 concerts, actually ... there's a midnight one on the 27th as well!

        http://www.cite-musique.fr/francais/_database/cs_g04.htm

(For some reason, the English version of this page - substitute "anglais"
 for "francais" - doesn't list them in the 25th/26th/27th boxes like this
 French page does.)

Euro-TechnoTourist meetup!  Woo hoo!  (With your host, Marie ... hehehehe)

Already booking flights on Air Liberte,

        - Greg (who still wishes they had played 1 night in Detroit instead)