Top tunes,
and while it wasn't brilliant mixing, he definitely has an idea how to >work the crowd's mood with the music.

he had wedding dj syndrome at motor last night. I've never seen john spin so simple and so horrible before.

John is, and probably always will be, one of my only guilty pleasures when it comes to music. some of the stuff he plays has some majorly cheesy elements, but he always finds a way to pull those quirky parts out, and i dig that. alot.

speedy j is guilty pleasure #2, but i know one day i'm going to take a wrong turn and suddenly be obsessed.........