Here's a quick but very subjective question. Yesterday my best friend communicated to me a desire to pick up his first Jeff Mills CD. He lives in West Hollywood, blocks away from Amoeba Records, which he says carries an extensive collection. I didn't know what to tell him, since my focus recently has been primarily vinyl. He is specifically seeking some good hard techno, y'know, the Mills banging variety. Suggestions?

       Rusty