From: Rusty Blasco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 9:18 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] mills CDs

Here's a quick but very subjective question.  Yesterday my best friend
communicated to me a desire to pick up his first Jeff Mills CD.  He lives in

West Hollywood, blocks away from Amoeba Records, which he says carries an
extensive collection.  I didn't know what to tell him, since my focus
recently has been primarily vinyl.  He is specifically seeking some good
hard techno, y'know, the Mills banging variety.  Suggestions?

        Rusty