Use SoulSeek.org

-p

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 3:34 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] decent P2P programs?

after the fall of Audiogalaxy I haven't been able to find another decent
file share program. I've used LimeWire but can't find diddly on it. Kazaa
and Kazaalite, while I'm able to find what I'm looking for, load spyware
and so far also a couple of viruses (luckily I have Ad-aware and good virus
protection - but the pop up Russian porn windows aren't appreciated here at
work). Please help, I just want to be able to download some decent mix
sets, live tracks, and the occasional old school hardcore punk rock tune -
what are some P2Ps that are free of the add-ons?

MEK