I ship a lot of records to europe on a reguler basis...
I usually ship priority air mail, which is a little more expensive (approx.
$14-$20) but still reasonable. Packages usually arrive in 6-8 days this
way....

Plus I mark everything as a gift which apparently allows it to bypass customs
(not really sure about this....)

Malcolm J. McAtee
http://www.djrecordsource.com
Rare dance music vinyl