Neil,

I ordered from Submerge recently and it took about 3 weeks for the package to arrive in Scotland. I would guess it just depends how many orders they are getting and what other projects they are working on.

I recon with the new website and the amount of labels that they have added that they are focusing on this just now so I would say give them a try.

I also got a bunch of flyers etc - including an invite to The 10th Birthday party of Metroplex (I think its a bit late but its a nice thing to have ;-)

Cheers
BT
hi

have any europe peoples had any experience ordering from submerge? theres a
few things i want to get and im just wondering if its worth just trying to
track them down from various places here in the uk or if submerge are
reasonably fast at filling orders?

cheers

neil aka mr impatient