:D :D :D

robin thanks for making me feel home again

- menace 2 society-313 ? well, it´s a dirty job, but ...

nah, don´t worry - I´ll keep buzzin in the summermist 4 some time

big up and big sorry 2 some very special peepz still waiting 4 things 2 come

- they will

- and best best best to the rest of the 313-plague-clique

- and all you detroit-techno-fans and international music lovers

shoutz

pz2002