... By the same artist, might I recommend 'Port of Transition' (I feel like
a wine connoisseur, using these phrases) ... which has the added juvenile
charm of having the initials 'POT'. It's mostly beatless, atmospheric and a
little bit mad. But it does serve as a good interval in a set at a point
when you wanna change things up, or down. 'Port of Transition' if you will.

1996 vintage? I'm not sure. Many BCP issues are being repressed right now to
capitalize on the reknewed interest from the comp "Arrange & Process ..."