From: Odeluga, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 2 augustus 2002 16:22
To: Wibo Lammerts; [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
Subject: RE: [313] Am I the only person in the world

Well, they're an acquired taste Wibo to their many millions of fan! But I
would suggest that many more people who are neutral to them would accept
that they've contributed a number of memorable songs.

You don't think so?

Oh well, I'll pray for you my child!

+-

Ken

(by the way, I'm joking ... before I get accused of blasphemy as well as
musical-taste fascism ...)