[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Outside of the X-Mix videos, Carl Craig's "Televised Green Smoke", and
>Metropolis - what other Detroit and D influenced artists have made music
>videos? What more - where can you purchase them/view them?
>
>MEK

    At "Come Together" a couple of years ago, I had a professional
digitally videotape the main room performances, including DJ Sneak and Carl
Craig's live performance as Paperclip People. He edited the footage
together into an approximately one-hour tape, with audio. It has never
officially been for sale, as I want to steer clear of burning bridges - but
I will have copies at our anniversary party this Friday. If you are coming
out, look for them.

Shane
PK Four Year, FRIDAY.
http://www.detroityes.com/PLURkidsPopup.htm