>>there were luke slater and soul center videos on mtv2 (usa) a month or
two ago (late friday night).

I've seen the Luke Slater video - and yeah there are some on mtv2 but they
tend to e the more pop oriented singles (let me know if there are more
underground tunes playing there - I have seen the Herbert video which was
cool)

>>i remember aux 88's electro/techno on the detroit special mtv uk did
about 4-5 years ago.

that would be cool - if they played it here in the US!

>>i think a lot of people are doing videos, we just never see them

there are more being done now, I'll agree but I know there has to be more
out there that just aren't popular enough to get on-air time @ mtv in the
US - the L.Garnier videos I saw on Rolling Stone's website for example -
old Kraftwerk videos, Jaguar, 808 State, hell even most of Bjork's videos
have never made it on US television. So I'm looking for either DVDs or VHS
sources for these.

MEK