This Saturday 8.10.2002
Fusion Technology Records and Resin8tion
are very pleased to bring you, our fist installment of

Industry:Intelligence.

Robert Hood -M-plant Music/Detroit
-the master of minimal is back-

Twonz-Hi jacked Records/Detroit
-Hard techno/Detroit Groove-

Allen Gamble-FTR/Detroit
-Detroit Techno/soulful flavor-

Shaun Reeves-resin8tion/Detroit
-Detroit Techno/Minimal-

This event will take place at the Detorit Arts Space
at 101 east Baltimore, Detroit MI
If you are not clear on how to get to the DAS, please
either call our information line
586.997.7201

or check out
www.mapquest.com and type in the adress.

This event will take place from 10pm-6am,
and will go later than 6am depending on attendance,
there will be adult refreshments provided for a small tip,
so please be courteous to your server.

Guestlist is very limited so please
e mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you would like to request a legitimate spot.
This event will be 18+ 21+ for refresments.

Any questions, comments or concerns, you can reach me
by AIM or e mail at: fusiontecrecords
or by voice mail 586.997.7201
Thank you and I hope to see every one out,
Allen Gamble

www.fusiontechnologyrecords.com
www.forwardthought.org