Hi,

can anyone give me some more information on the "incogdo - symply just a
ventege" release?

It is a record by carl craig & derrick may that was released on outland
records in 1995, but after the release.. they got some legal problemes
because of the use of uncleared samples. So they took most of the copies
back...

Now.. I know where to find a copy.. but the price is $60..

so I want to know two things:
1) how does it sound? where can I listen to the tracks? maybee someone knows
a mix where a track from that release got played?

2) Is it really that rare that $60 would be a reasonable price?

Greets,
Maarten