I picked up a couple when it came out  and gave one away  not knowing it was
may and craig

I'm sure it came out on  spiritual  records  if I remember rightly

It uses a sample from  john rocca  I want it to be real  grreat piano riff
and then it's looped and put thru one monster of an eq.  Pretty good

$60  I don't know