Robert Taylor wrote:

Yes - get out of it as soon as possible. It's one of the dullest cities I've
ever visited.

hmm, i see... that's handy. should make for a quality weekend then, especially if it pisses down as is predicted!

I've heard that FUSE is a wicked club though

i've just checked their site (cheers Toby) - http://www.fuse.be. unfortunately it looks like there's nowt happening on Friday, and Saturday is a residents night (which i can't get to cos it coincides with the wedding reception).

ta anyways

rob