Sorry to spam the list with info only of interest to UK people, just thought
some people might be interested - list-members CiM and myself are
performing, along with many other quality acts, should be a great weekend...

Cheers,

Tom

-----------
CHILLIN' AT EASTNOR CASTLE - 16-18 AUGUST 2002

at THE BIG CHILL FESTIVAL... in the Malvern Hills (only minutes away
from the M5 / M50 just north of Cheltenham / Gloucester)

Now that summer's kicked in properly, we're getting pretty excited about our
main summer event, which is now just two weeks away. And contrary to rumour,
there are still tickets left as its our most spacious site to date.

The setting is quite stunning, even by our usually high standards.
Four small lakes, thick woods and an arboretum, all set against a backdrop
of the castle, rolling hills and the golden valleys of deepest
Herefordshire. And despite its idyllic location, it is only minutes away
from the M5 / M50 and the national motorway network.

Apart from the top line-up (see below) you get  hot showers, night
time arts trail, quiet and family camping, international cuisine, pub
prices, two cocktail bars, 24 hour café, big chill FM and much more.

line-up:

Many new names have been confirmed this week for our two cocktail bar sound
systems

Full running order is online at http://www.bigchill.net/story.html?id=408

TICKET DETAILS

Adult weekend tickets £89 per person Children (ages 5-16) £25 - under 5's
free

BY CREDIT CARD : Available now from Way Ahead box office
www.wayahead.com / 24 hour hotline 0115 912 9152 (subject to booking
fee) - see link below

>From our ticket outlets around the country
http://www.bigchill.net/story.html?id=398

INFO LINE: 0207 688 8080
Updates at www.bigchill.net

LIVE

Gotan Project
Fila Brazillia
The Cinematic Orchestra
Terry Callier
Andreas Vollenweider & friends
A Man Called Adam
Aim
Plaid
Tim 'Love' Lee live sound system
Koop
The Bays
Echo String Quartet
Different Drummer Sound System
The Bees
Jambience
Lol Hammond
James Yorkston
Bola
CiM
Ulrich Schnauss
Isan
Hint
Ashley Slater (Afro Art)
Involve Records
Cumulonimbus
Wauvenfold
Schmoov
Boomclick
Xan
Another Fine Day
Laura B
Chilled By Nature
Alucidnation
Hardkandy
Roger Eno
Special guests from Nörway

DJs

Norman Jay
Mr Scruff
Gilles Peterson
Mark Rae
Global Communication : The Return of the Jedi Knights (Tom Middleton &
Mark Pritchard 3-hour laptop set)
Charles Webster
Pete Lawrence
Rob Da Bank
Charlie Dark (Attica Blues / Blacktronica)
Law and Auder presents 'Female of The Species' with Da Spinsta, Apache
61, Lektrogirl (Rephlex), Kaffe Matthews and Mee (Sound Zero)
Maurice Fulton (ladyvipb / Nuphonic)
Tom Churchill
Jerry Dammers
Russ Dewbury
Simian mobile disco
Sound Of Speed (Tokyo)
Clair Focus
The Legendary Jesse Belle
Martin Morales
Paul Murphy (Afro Art)
Soul Of Man (Fingerlickin')
Metamatics
Sounds From The Ground
Jimmy Behan
No Bones
DJ Derek
Deep Water Recordings : Sofalofa and Monkey Magic
Bonobo
Al Stylus
Robin Hexstatic
Centre Edge
Joe 90
Mr Craig
Rob Wood
Bill Brewster
Nigel Prankster
Jon Kennedy
DJ Pathaan
Simon Strick
Phantom Beats (Plastic Raygun)
Sonic Fondue Foundation
Armitage Shanks Sound System
Elusive Q
Harry Lime
Peepshow Daddy
Paper Recordings : Ben Davis
Hillegonda
Catskills presents Hardkandy and Bushy
Jean Jaques Smoothie
Nick Luscombe
Pushkin
Sh*t Bob
Jez Wells
Mr Soft
Midtempo
Clive Craske
Rita Ray
Marshmello
AJ
2 Doctors Clash : Dr Beck vs Dr Borthwick

MEDIAMIX TENT

Live tracks to Deep Throat from Andy Organic and Showbiz 'shell
Halloween Society (DJ Olivia AKA Rita + She Shark visuals)
live band: Gorodisch + film: 'The Wicker Man'
Big Chill and Blowing Up selection of Short Films
Curious Yellow (audio visual)
Index on Censorship
Film : Barbarella
Milky Bar Kid
Murray (Pork Recordings) and John (Audio Visual)
Exceeda (audio visual)
AJ and Jony, The Mighty Jungulator and Nathan Hughes
Pete Lawrence Vs Muffled Visions
D-Fuse (audio visual)
Interactive Cybersalon
333's Off Centre
Jeni Saint
Mash up of Ninjatune videos
AV from Funki Porcini
The Cuban Brothers (comedy)
The Big Chill Music and Chillage Pub Quiz
Sundaze  Synerma

Plus Open Dex hosted by the Stick it On Crew...   DJ democracy in full
effect