From: "Matthew MacQueen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [313] big chill

Re:
> CHILLIN' AT EASTNOR CASTLE - 16-18 AUGUST 2002
> just thought some people might be interested - list-members
> CiM and myself are performing, along with many other
> quality acts, should be a great weekend...

Hey, I was going to try and cross the pond for this one to see you 2 plus the other INCREDIBLE lineup! And I like the whole laid back kind of vibe. But the flights were just way too expensive... I guess people actually WANT to visit Ole Blighty in the summer! ;) But I do expect a full report to 313 when you guys return.

Can do but I don't think there's any 313 acts playing at the Big Chill this year which is a shame. Detroit Escalator Company, Strand, Urban Tribe and many others would fit nicely in I reckon.