hey-whose complaining?;) The live set by pantytec
made my glitch happy self happy.any other reviews on
theo's sets? Due to an insane work schedule, I'm
forced to take the pass card on these.

 Between Elliot and Magda Open Air is turning into a
sure shot for good music.

--- i am jack's complete lack of surprise