Shit, u telling me that this IS NOT G-tech?

faaack!

From: Sean Creen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: donderdag 15 augustus 2002 15:04
To: Rusty Blasco; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] confused about confuser

Did I die and get sent to G-tech?

;-)

Sean.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rusty Blasco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 August 2002 13:56
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] confused about confuser

Hello all.  I have a certain question concerning a certain record I
purchased a couple of months ago.  The label simply reads 'Confuser' and
bears the names Tobias & Marco.  For the longest time I had no inkling as to
what the origin of this album truly was.  As serendipity would have it, I
was mindlessly leafing through an old issue of URB the other night, and lo
and behold I see the name Confuser 1 in the reviews section.  (If I remember
correctly, the guest columnist was Regis.)  From what I gathered the artists
responsible were none other than Tobias Schmidt and Marco Carola.  Is this
correct?  The tracks are amalgamations of samples from classic house and
techno tracks.  Am I way off base here?  Now, was this a one shot deal, or
the beginning of a continued series?  And is Confuser simply a project name
or a label spinoff?  Thanks in advance for the inside scoop.

          Rusty