-----Original Message-----
> >Pls recommend me good dance floor KDJ records (the more up-tempo ones
> >without soulful vocals)

> - shades of jae [kdj 21]
> - the thief that stole my sad days [kdj 25]
> - analog live [kdj 28]
> - don't be misled
> - all andres releases

Good suggestions!  I was going to say Shades of Jae may be his most uptempo cut
(except for maybe analog live?).  Also I would add a couple of his tracks on
peacefrog:  Mahogany Brown and also the 12" with Telephone Blue on it (and
whatever the untitled track on the other side is it good too).  Then there's
also U Can Dance if U Want 2... all prince cut-ups but pretty uptempo and some
are pretty aggressive, and not disco sounding at all (to me).  And Dem Young
Sconies (sp?) on Planet E, which I think someone else already mentioned.  That
track mixes well with just about everything:  italo, techno, house, disco, even
has that Nitzer Ebb kind of great simple raw bassline... very versatile track!

OK someone tell what the Moodymann "in my wagon" 12" sounds like on Peacefrog??

and while we're on Peacefrog, what are the couple of Ron Trent releases on the
label like?  I've fallen hopelessly behind with the Peacefrog lately, too much
to keep up...

Peace,
Matt