My suggestion: the dancer

-----Original Message-----
> >Pls recommend me good dance floor KDJ records (the more up-tempo ones
> >without soulful vocals)

> - shades of jae [kdj 21]
> - the thief that stole my sad days [kdj 25]
> - analog live [kdj 28]
> - don't be misled
> - all andres releases

Good suggestions!  I was going to say Shades of Jae may be his most =
uptempo cut (except for maybe analog live?).  Also I would add a couple =
of his tracks on peacefrog:  Mahogany Brown and also the 12" with =
Telephone Blue on it (and whatever the untitled track on the other side =
is it good too).  Then there's also U Can Dance if U Want 2... all =
prince cut-ups but pretty uptempo and some are pretty aggressive, and =
not disco sounding at all (to me).  And Dem Young Sconies (sp?) on =
Planet E, which I think someone else already mentioned.  That track =
mixes well with just about everything:  italo, techno, house, disco, =
even has that Nitzer Ebb kind of great simple raw bassline... very =
versatile track!=20

OK someone tell what the Moodymann "in my wagon" 12" sounds like on =
Peacefrog??