I'm assuming they're referring to Ghetto Tech or Botty music.  ie. Dj Assault

...is that what you wanted to know?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rusty Blasco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 12:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] confused about confuser

So I take it from this line of responses (well, only two) that I'm not to
get an answer to my inquiry.  Is it now anathema to mention Italian
DJ/producers or persons who didn't personally know Ken Collier?

Maybe I'm just out of the loop, for I had never heard of G-Tech until this
very moment.  I know nothing about it.

         Rusty