From: Michael Lees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 6:27 AM
Cc: 313 mailing list
Subject: Re: [313] Final Scratch...

True, but being able to play Mp3's you already have would be handy. I
don't think it'll replace your vinyl collection just extend it. The
other problem is you need a laptop. I know it doesn't support it at the
moment but it'd be a good idea to put in support for Mp3 player
connection, ie. load up all your tracks onto Mp3 player and take that
with you. This would probably mean extending the unit (for UI) and extra

cost. I can't understand why they didn't put a small HD in the unit? or
something like a zip slot.

--Mike