I am curious about the Final Scratch "records" themselves, has anyone played
around with them, are they actually vinyl?  Do they feel like a record? Is it
metal or what?  I know I can read a description on their website but I'm
interested in firsthand actual test-drives.

Also I wonder if you can throw some REAL records into a set on one or the other
deck, to be able to go from laptop MP3 to an actual 12", and back again.  OR --
once you start a set with Final Scratch, MP3s are all you can use?

Half the fun about a gig is doing a last minute record store fly-by to see what
you can find that's brand new... or working in someone's white label that a
friend just handed you.  Having to encode them all prior makes for a little
less spontaneous-ness, would be a cool  bonus if you can mix both medias.

Peace,
Matt MacQueen