I've seen a few white labels floating around, (i actually have one -
thanks Todd) and i'm pretty sure they were just pressed recently. Not
sure when the actual release date is.

An overall description of the single would have to include the words
deep/minimal/glitch/tech/house. It's a 4 tracker, with each track having
a unique sound imo. 'Closer' lies somewhere between an Akufen and
Herbert sound, with a woman's vocal reminiscent of Bjork's whispering
style. + it gets a dub remix courtesy of Moonstarr - for all you West
London, Broken Beat fans out there. For the other 2 tracks, well one i
can't really put my finger on an accurate description for the first cut
at the moment. It definitely falls into that minimaltechouse style, with
that girl's vocals again. The final cut reminds me of Pepe Braddock
complete with french spoken word samples (or maybe it's a live voice -
not sure).

Who would've imagined a Todd Sines release with vocals on every track.
Very nice surprise indeed!

Cheers!