hello kids,

glad to hear there is some interest in the new record; the release date
is 24 September 2002 and there will also be a release [PE65269-1] which
are Carl Craig's mixes of "come closer" and "i can't". If you haven't gotten a
promo copy yet you can hear it here: http://www.scalestudio.com/ and then
go to the "hear" section.. [MP3s]

As for me and a Reinforced release.. I don't recall doing that one! I did a
track as "enhanced" for Reflective UK, a techno offshoot that Dego from
Reinforced did... "Deepest Shade of Techno vol.2"

since we're on the topic, Natacha [the "girl" doing the vocals] and I are
playing on 03 October 2002 for Creative Time [http://www.creativetime.org/]
in Brooklyn, NY.. and then we are doing the Toronto release party on
26 October 2002, featuring special guest DJs Carl Craig + Moonstarr [and
myself] with Natacha + I doing a live PA.

if you have any other questions, hit me back at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

later,

+odd
--
Todd Sines