hi all-

DJ Traxx is playing in my friend's basement tonight
(sunday).  The show is free, cuz Traxx is going to
have it recorded to DAT for a mix-CD.  He specifically
ask that I get some folks over for recording ambiance.
 The gig is at: 74 Chicago Blvd.  Detroit.

The house is large, white, and only 1/4 of a mile east
of Woodward on the North side of the street.

This is not b.s.  come on out and shake your ass!!

-sam