first off, Traxx was awesome.  only seven people were
there to hear him play.  he started out playing some
electro.  then he found his groove and played some
incredible acid house with his trademark frenetic
crossfader style.
he kept playing Axis-9C (at least four times, not sure
if he played all four tracks off of the record).  he
quit the acid house and moved into some industrial
stuff playing two nitzer ebb tracks...and then i left
cuz of an interview i had at 9:30.  anyways, it was
genuinely beautiful experience with a genuinely nice
person.

the best part of the whole night was Traxx doing bong
rips while he played out.  his set totaled an hour and
a 45 min.  genuinely nice stuff.  it was recorded and
hopefully (fingers crossed) i will have a copy soon.

-sam