no offense meant, but the US is the richest nation in the world - why should
there be any need to donate money for "rescue funds"?

----- Original Message -----
From: "marsel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [313] ONE YEAR LATER

from Forcefield, december 2001

· The terrorist actions of 9-11 also find their way out into the land of
music. Theo Parrish just put out a one-sided single with lots of going TV-
& radio samples, and of which he will denote all earnings to rescue funds.
A lot less peaceful goes a release by Sonic Groove, called "United Effort:
Techno against Terrorism", with titles as "Feeling Militant", etc. Hmmmm. ·

.. . :: http://nomorewords.net