>Fergie is current playing some techno alongside Judge Jules.
>They mainly play  techno from the big selling Prime labels by artists such
as Bailey, Umek etc....

Most Prime-distributed releases are of about the same musical quality as
Hard House, so it doesn't sursprise me really. Not to kick off the "what is
techno" debate again, but to even describe Bailey, recent Umek, etc as
techno is an insult.
Its just another bandwagon and it will pass, but along the way the term
"techno" is going to be dragged even further through the muck.

Sean.