> Fergie is current playing some techno alongside Judge Jules.
> They mainly play  techno from the big selling Prime labels by artists such
> as Bailey, Umek etc....
> This has prompted English dance magazine DJ to run an article called
> 'Is Techno the new Hard House ?? ' quoting both Jules on how much he likes
> playing Techno and Dave Clarke on how much he hates Jules playing his
> records so much so he recently went on record  saying he didn't want any
of
> his records played by Jules on his Radio 1 show.
> The Baron (bitch) of Techno has spoken !!
> I think the issue of DJ which it features in, is out next week.´

Well yeah... if that "Jules" guy has a techno show on Radio 1, he could as
well play some deeper stuff than just the primate a-like stuff.. shoudn´t
he?

Anyway.. funny that Dave Clarke responded (if that is all true).. because
Dave used to bang it too?

And some of the techno bangers sound like hard house very much.. these
things are getting quite progressive in my opinion. But you have also the
hard & good... (hardgroove - theory - pure plastic - ...)