From: T.J.Johnson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:13:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Detroit :: 9.13-9.14 :: Juan Atkins Birthday Party
Weekend

Well, here is what I think.  Delete now...

I've heard of "The Surgeon" from Detroit and
that he is
a really good house/booty DJ.  I am a huuuuuuge fan of
"Surgeon".  Technically he's not even using
the same
name.  Plus, it is a different stlye of music.  I
wouldn't doubt if "The Surgeon" hadn't even
ever heard
of "Surgeon" from England.

Let's let "The Surgeon" keep going and make
it big and
we can let the lawyers do the rest.

To tell you all the truth, though, I was actually
thinking about going to see "Surgeon" and
Juan's B-day
party because I thought it was Anthony Child so I could
see how people could get disgruntled about it.  I'd be
pissed if I had already purchased my tix.

I'd probably also be pissed if another artist started
using my name.  I'm not sure how I would handle it
though.  If I found out that there was another artist
already using my name (like there is on mp3.com) then
I'm not sure what I would do.  If he was huge (as in
famous) Id probably step down though...

T!

www.acidsonicresearch.com  <~~go here
www.mp313.com  <~~and here