YUP!...that's him.  He's got the blueish scrubs on, with that reflector thing
on his head.  It IS some pretty funny $hit.

d$

-----Original Message-----
From: scotto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 4:17 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Detroit :: 9.13-9.14 :: Juan Atkins Birthday Party
Weekend

does this guy wear surgical gear on stage? like a scrubs, hat and mask?
I saw some guy up here in lansing calling him self surgeon or beat surgeon
and was a booty/ghetto tek dj.

scotto
lansing, mi.

ps. if it is the guy he was a good dj, but I could not watch him, because I
would start to laugh uncontrolably. just thinking about it makes me chuckle.