>In mixing this double CD Hell has used the new Traktor DJ studio technology
 >from Native Instruments (as used by Scion to re-arrange Basic Channel's
back
 >catalogue to devastating effect for Tresor's 100th release).

I'm sure the Abelton people would be very interested to hear this!
That press release is about the greatest heap of b*llocks I've read all
year. Shame he couldn't just let the music speak for itself, cos as Otto
said, it is a good tracklisting. Unfortunately, since its not done on
turntables, there won't be the added enjoyment of hearing Hell try to mix
;-)
And mixing a bloody Gigolo record into Chris and Cosey is a heinous crime!

Sean.