Methinks an anorak aside is called for here:

GMT is constant. What changes (in the UK at least) is daylight saving time.
In the summer the clocks go one hour forward. It's called British Summer
Time. Therefore, between late March and late October, 2300 GMT (i.e. 11pm)
is in the UK, already midnight - and so on.

So 1700 BST in the UK at that time was actually 1600 GMT! I hope nobody
missed the show 'cause of this!

More importantly, does anyone know if/where Gtech archive such sets?