>Thx to all who attended the first SLICES event on Saturday at Public Life,
>London. Resounding success is a fair phrase. As I had always cautioned, our
>problem wasn't not filling the joint but of overcapacity - at about 10, the
>doors where shut. A well-known London electro DJ (not on the line-up) was
>unfortunately turned away with scores of others.

Hey, this was a great party. i'm pretty sure ken and toby will have to move
to a bigger venue in the future. As nice as public life is, i think Slices
will be attracting a lot of attention as there is still a shortage of good
music in London away from big club nights that have the cash to fly bigger
names in.
i had a really great time: good music and people, so if you missed it, you
missed out :)
Reading Ken's run through of the music,  i'm really sorry i missed your set
toby!

and by the way, i remember distinctly asking one of you 313 peeps what you
thought the chance of mills playing a house set at the End was, as he was on
the bill with tech-house Mr C.  I was scoffed at so didnt'
go.....................wanna kick myself now...........and Tristan wipe that
smile of your face!