>I also have the Italian "Nu Groove Compilation Volume One"

That is a great comp ---

I know of only one dj that is in posession of that tune (LB BAd "the true
story of house music") and have tried to work that one out of him several
times....to no avail

Anybody wants sell/trade/donate a spare copy hit me back!
(also looking for Code 6 "Drop the Deal" on Nugroove

Thanks Malcolm

Malcolm J. McAtee
http://www.djrecordsource.com
Rare dance music vinyl