I really want to get my hands on more Nu Groove stuff... But what records
are considered to be definate "NO BUYS"?

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Minto George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Sent:   woensdag 25 september 2002 22:45
                To:     313@hyperreal.org
                Subject:        Re: (313) Whatever happened to...

                oh man nu groove don't even get me started! :)

                every burrel bros. release was it for me!

                Here are a few of my favorite NU GROOVE records:

                Metro "Angel of Mercy"
                Metro "$1.15 please"
                NY House'n'Authority "Restoration"
                every NY housin record for that matter...
                Equation - The Answer
                LB Bad "The True Story of House"
                Open House "Keep With the pace"
                Project 86 "Legends"

                as stewart said the better Nu Groove records were a
                lot like techno. It was really fresh stuff at the
                time. Still jams for me.

                minto

                =====
                down low music
                http://downlowmusic.org
                OCT: Arne Weinberg "Beauty in Decay" dL008 & Convextion 12"
dLVEXT1
                NOV:  dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX
                NOV:  Polarius 12" dL009
                JAN:   Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010
                FEB:   The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1