I have never been able to get Real Player. I think my work must block those
kind of programs apart from Windows Media Player and Quicktime. A pity 'cos
Groovetech and Paxahau have some wicked looking mixes

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Lees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 12:28 PM
To: Recoil >
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) any good websites?

Some of the sites I use in no particular order

http://www.frequencydetroit.com/
http://www.11-hour.com/music/radio.asp -- This has links to lots of sites
http://www.adapteri.com/betoni/ -- Amazing site
http://www.groovetech.com/ -- see techno archives (it has booty listed
under hard house for some reason)

I'm behind a firewall and I can still get to Paxahau, I just set the
proxy settings in realplayer.

Submerge has a couple also but most of these are also on groovetech.

Hope this helps

--
Mike