I don't think anyone has hit the motherlode quite yet though:

www.deephousepage.com

An immense and lovingly-maintained collection of mixes dating back to the
1970s, through the days of Larry Levan and the Hotmix 5 up to more recent
sets from Theo Parrish, Stacey Pullen, Derrick May, Larry Heard and a bunch
of other names. A lot of mixes on here have been recorded live at clubs like
the Music Box, Paradise Garage and the Music Institute, so without wishing
to be corny, you get the chance to hear 'history in the making' so to speak!

Most of the mixes are in realaudio format, but lots are available as
downloadable mp3s as well.

Brendan