And on the subject of Radio Magnetic, myself and Laurence Hughes (Traxx,
Spatial etc etc) have done a two hour back-to-back mix for Radio Magnetic,
which is being broadcast tomorrow evening (Sat 28th) from 7 til 9 pm via
http://www.radiomagnetic.com/

Here's the tracklisting if anyone's interested:

PART ONE
John Tejada ­ Cyberspace Visual (~scape)
Future Beat Alliance ­ Space Jam (Emoticon)
Larry Heard ­ We Come In Peace (Track Mode)
AJ Hunter ­ Pressure Point ep (Parotic)
Ron Trent ­ Love Affair (Clubhouse)
Anthony Shakir ­ Sunrise (7th City)
Mode-M ­ Space Based (Void)
Terry Brookes ­ Breaking Cycles (Deepart)
Atjazz ­ Witchbender (Mantis)
Dennis DeSantis ­ Leisure [Tom Churchill mix] (Headspace)
THD ­ Tendency to Swing (Serious Grooves)
David Hausdorf ­ Spacewalk (Salo)
Chris Nazuka ­ 4AM (Tweekin)
Saro & Black ­ We Were There (Shadowprint)
Neon Heights ­ Gentlemen of Funk [Joshua mix] (Ideal)

PART TWO
Jeff Mills - Perfecture (Axis)
AJ Hunter ­ Pressure Point ep (Parotic)
Titonton ­ Never Letting Go [Dan Curtin mix] (Residual)
Ben Sims ­ Encounter (Native)
John Tejada ­ Verve (Sino)
Chris Duckenfield ­ Drumprints 1B (Primitive)
Jordan Fields ­ Paradise Mirage (Mo¹Wax)
The Rip-Off Artist ­ Ti (Palette)
Basco ­ Da fonky tripshit (Psst)
Total Science ­ Sugar Sweet [Hidden Agenda mix] (Head2Toe)
DJ Assassin ­ The Stalker (Ugly Music)
Brett Dancer ­ New Day (Track Mode)
Rhythim is Rhythim - Move It (Transmat)
Baby Ford ­ Fordism (Outer Rhythm)

We'll also be playing at Spy Bar (Bath St, Glasgow) tomorrow night from
9-12...

Have a good weekend all!

Cheers,

Tom