A couple hours ago, my mom asked me 'did she live a
full life'. And I chuckled and said if there is anyone
who lived a full life, it was Laura. If there was
anyone who really danced like noone was watching-it
was her. No many how many times she'd been knocked
down she always embraced people.

 I have many memories with Laura, from Miami to
Ferndale and back again. She was like an older sister
to me, and I looked up to her and respected her in so
many ways. If I ever needed advice, or even a good
kick in the ass, I knew I could depend on her. That,
in an industry full of shallow hearts, is
unmeasurable.

 I'm a bit at a loss for words right now.I apologize.
I think Derek's words have summed things up, but no
words can describe laura's complete beauty and love.