At 15:53 +0100 04-10-2002, Odeluga, Ken wrote:
That is beyond terrible. I feel like posting it to Kling Klang myself in the
hope that they'll sue ... but who *did* is the question? It sounds that
naff, anyone could have done it in half-an-hour on their pc ...

Oh come on guys, that record is hilarious! I had a really good laugh when it was released... I saw people waving their lighters on this track when a DJ played it. I think that the record says they are from mexico but i find that hard to believe. The besides has a track that mixes The Human League with TLC, forget which tracks... love it!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]