From: Klaas-Jan Jongsma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 3:04 PM
To: Odeluga, Ken; Toby Frith; [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
Subject: RE: (313) Whitney V Krafwerk bootleg

At 15:53 +0100 04-10-2002, Odeluga, Ken wrote:
>That is beyond terrible. I feel like posting it to Kling Klang myself in
the
>hope that they'll sue ... but who *did* is the question? It sounds that
>naff, anyone could have done it in half-an-hour on their pc ...

Oh come on guys, that record is hilarious! I had a really good laugh
when it was released... I saw people waving their lighters on this
track when a DJ played it. I think that the record says they are from
mexico but i find that hard to believe. The besides has a track that
mixes The Human League with TLC, forget which tracks... love it!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]