Right ... (he says, realization dawning) and 'Quadrant' was von Oswald,
Craig and Ernesto?

Sorry to be the dork - but is it still available?

Brendan, you're descriptions are spot. You obviously think abt your music a
lot. As for me, I spend my time grasping for words to describe what I'd
think (if I had the words)

;^)