The problem wouldn't be in the prssing of the record,
it'd be in the cutting of the lacquer.  The mastering
engineer woul have to change the tools cut-rate, but it
is possible to have a 45 and a 33 on the same side.  To
make things less complicated for the sound engineer,
all he would have to do is pitch the track up or down
before it is cut, then the engineer wouldn't have to
change the tool's feed-rate between tracks...