Does Chuck Roberts go by Chuck D as well?

Without hearing the tracks, it is hard to say, but I
can see Martin Luther King Jr. and Chuck D from public
enemy being referenced together.  Without going into
specifics, they are both very outspoken individuals
with liberal political views...

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Placid wrote:

> Wasn't chuck d  the guy who did the 'I am the creator,
> and this is my
> house.. Speech that larry heard ripped for the can u
> feel it  track...
>
> I'm sure its chuck roberts....
>
> > Just seen this in Juno mailshot.... Chuck D mix ??
> not Chuck D from P.E.
> > anyone ?
> >

> > ""MR FINGERS: The Complete Can You Feel It (Trax US)
> > 12": Can You Feel It (original instrumental, Robert
> Owens mix, "Martin
> > Luther King" mix, Chuck D mix) (TX 476) [6.99]""
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Rav

T!

www.acidsonicresearch.com  <~~go here